Hello, and welcome to the (first ever?!) Harry Potter next generation kink meme! Here there be prompts and fills. Go wild!!
NEXT GENERATION MEMBERS:
• Albus Severus Potter, James Sirius Potter, Lily Luna Potter, Teddy Remus Lupin, Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, Rose Weasley, Hugo Weasley, Dominique Weasley, Victoire Weasley, Louis Weasley, Fred Weasley II, Roxanne Weasley, Lorcan Scamander, Lysander Scamander, Lucy Weasley, Molly Weasley II
• Please put the main pairing (gen, or character focus if none) in the subject heading, as well as a brief summary of your prompt (e.g. Teddy/James nonmagic AU) or any warnings (e.g. underage.)
• The full prompt - however much you want to say - goes in the comment body.
• Each prompt has its individual comment. Please do not put multiple prompts in one comment.
• They do not have to be kinky, sexual, or even relationship-focused! So as long as a main character is from the next generation, it is acceptable.
• If someone else's prompt is something you would like, feel free to leave comments "seconding" (or "thirding", or whatever) the prompt, thus encouraging perhaps other anons to fill it :)
• You can track comments by clicking on the thumbtack icon, so that you can answer questions for fillers or see fills you've received!
• Please put a title ("untitled" if none) in the subject heading, as well as warnings (e.g. noncon.)
• If you've decided to post your fill elsewhere, feel free to link it from here! In addition, please do not post any works that have not been inspired by a prompt from nextgenkinkmeme here.
• Multiple fills are perfectly acceptable!
• There is no limit to kinks or prompts so as long as they are warned for. You may disapprove of whatever you like, but please do not create drama on this journal.
• Don't be afraid to fill, especially if you've been inspired! If you would like to remain anonymous, that is completely fine - if you would rather not be anonymous, that is also acceptable.
• If you don't like you have something you have read, do not leave any rude comments (even if the author has asked for criticism - then leave some, constructively); just remain silent and keep scrolling.
• On the opposite end, kind comments are always encouraging!